Ragna í New York

12. desember 2006

New Year's Eve in Iceland

Forgot to mention that I was just reading the newest edition of Time. There was an article about where to spend New Years Eve, you can read it here. Anyways the best thing was the picture that came with the article. Before I even knew what this article was about I glanced at the picture and thought, wow that looks like New Years Eve in Iceland. But anyways now I know it - I'll be spending my New Year's Eve in an exotic locale. Btw if anyone wants to see the picture it's on p. 143 in the Dec. 18th edition of the Time.


Gleymdi að minnast á að ég rakst á grein sem fjallaði um hvar fólk ætti að eyða gamlárskvöldi. Áður en ég byrjaði að lesa blaðsíðuna þá svona rétt sá ég myndina sem fylgdi greininni og hugsaði strax, vá hvað þetta minnir mig á gamlárskvöld heima. En já ég mun sem sagt eyða gamlárskvöldi á "framandi" stað. Ef þið viljið sjá myndina þá getið þið kíkt í Time blaðið sem er dagsett 18. des, bls 143.

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)