Ragna í New York

8. nóvember 2006

News

Always strange when you haven't gone to sleep the day before your birthday but it's after midnight so it technically is your birthday but then you're born in the evening so it really isn't your birthday - yet.

Still I got few presents already - one of which you can see the photo of right here.

With it came this - just so it won't catch a cold.
Ahhh, you gotta love my niece and nephew.

My parents just left the city this evening after a few days visit. I at least got some new, custom made shelves in my closets - and someone to carry down my laundry for me. Now my closets are more organized than they have ever been. Can you imagine that - me being organized?

Highlights of my parents stay - managed to get a little bit lost with them in Chinatown. So lost that one of the ladies at the Chinatown buses tried to grab me and insist that we WERE going somewhere! Also, we went to the Top of the Rock. All the way up to the top of Rockefeller Center. The view is amazing up there and I like it so much more than the Empire State. The main difference is the amazing view of Central Park - you know the one in the famous photo of the workers having lunch, and the elevator ride was interesting too. Also for a semi-afraid-of-heights-person like me, I felt so much safer at the Top of the Rock ;)

Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 04:24, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til hamingju með afmælið skvís:D

Njóttu dagsins:)

kveðja
Ragna:)

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 05:26, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til hamingju með afmælið :)

Vonandi verður dagurinn alveg rosalega góður og skemmtilegur.

Kveðja Emilía

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 06:54, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Afmæliskveðjur frá Vínarborg!

Knús og kossar,
Helga Björk

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 08:57, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til hamingju með afmælið Ragna!
Kær kveðja,
Bragi

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 12:06, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til lukku með daginn!

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 12:21, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til hamingju með afmælið Ragna mín.

 
Þann 08 nóvember, 2006 13:45, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

til hamingju með daginn, kveðja Lára

 
Þann 09 nóvember, 2006 06:10, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

Til hamingju með afmælið, en ég er ekki alveg að ná hvað þessi gjöf er, er þetta róbothundur eða gerir hann eitthvað sérstakt?

 
Þann 10 nóvember, 2006 10:29, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...


Til hamingju með afmælið. Alltaf gaman að fylgjast með þér.
knús, Ásdís

 
Viltu tjá þig?

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)