Ragna í New York

24. desember 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. I hope you all will have happy holidays and enjoy however much vacation time you will get.
I arrived in Iceland yesterday. For those interested the weather in Iceland was similar to the one in NYC when I left on Friday evening. We landed at 11am and it was already bright outside!!! hehe. I've already managed to see a bunch of people - now I hope I'll manage to see the rest of my friends. I've already opened all my presents since the tradition in Iceland is to open presents after Christmas Eve dinner. Since I'm so far gone in this blogger phenomenon, I just had to post something today. But now I'm going to keep on with my tradition to go sit down somewhere quiet and read one of the books I got for Christmas...

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)