Ragna í New York

3. júlí 2007

Back in Iceland

I'm in Iceland right now - will go back to NYC in August.
The weather here is absolutely beautiful and has been since I arrived on Saturday at 11:30PM. Right now it's a few degrees below the temperature in NYC - not bad.
I'll be doing some work at University of Iceland and I got an office with a window! It actually has a view over downtown Reykjavik which is nice.
Since I arrived I've gone with the family to look at summerhouses, gone biking, had icecream (twice!) and had great birthday dinner with Ragnhildur. Hopefully I'll manage to go swimming soon.
I'll try to report about my stay here but otherwise you can hear all about it this fall when I'm back in the US.

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)