Ragna í New York

16. júlí 2007

The Greatest Place in the World...

I've been here in Iceland since July 1st. During that time it has rained once. The weather has been really great for the last 4 weeks here and people are actually getting worried that the grass and plants will need some extra water (people usually don't have to water their garden.) The temperature has been around 18-20° C (around 70°F) which is perfect especially when there's no wind. Every lunchtime I go downtown with my friends to have lunch and get some sun ;)
I've been really enjoying myself - gone camping 3 times, gone swimming several times, spent evenings during the week in the countryside with my family, I forgot my sunscreen in NYC so at one point I burned really badly. I've been downtown clubbing with friends which is amazing because it doesn't really get dark here this time of year. Same thing about the camping - you can stay up all night and have fun without any extra light.
Sooooo, who needs to live anywhere else than in Iceland when the weather is like that.

Þann 17 júlí, 2007 18:54, sagði Anonymous Nafnlaus...

the weather is chancing ;-)

 
Viltu tjá þig?

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)