Ragna í New York

31. janúar 2007

Bizarre uses for cremated remains:

Í boði dagatalsins míns:
from my calendar:

Frisbees:
When Frisbee inventor Ed Headrick died in August 2002 at age 78, family members had his ashes molded into a flying disc, which, as ABC's Buck Wolf observed, meant that his grandkids could still play catch with Grandpa.

Ink for comic books: In 1997, the ashes of Mark Gruenwald, an editor at Marvel Comics, were put into the ink of a comic series called Squadron Supreme. "This is something that he really wanted because he really loved comics," said Marvel's editor in chief, Bob Harras. "He wanted to be part of his work in a very real sense."

Ef einhver mun nokkurn tí­ma lesa þetta þá má hinn sami láta mig vita. Verðlaunin eru kvöldmatur - ég splæsi. If someone will ever read this then you can let me know. You'll have to tell me were on the webpage this code is. The prize, dinner on me. Condition is that you have to know me ;)